Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Photo Shoots

Clay has decided to host some Mini Photo Shoot sessions and donate 100% of all the money earned to our Keep Smiling Project.

Here's the details
30-40 minute sessions
12-15 full resolution images on a disc with copyright release
*If you choose to order prints that money will also be donated to the fund
Donation: $100.00

The first of these mini sessions will be held June 9, 2012.  The location is one of my favorites,  we like to call it  "The Poppies"  It's completely gorgeous and just to show you, here's a picture taken of our daughter at this location.

These are the time spots available...

6:00
6:40
7:15
7:50

To preview some of Clay's work, feel free to visit his website at www.claytonhansenphotography.com.
If you are interested in scheduling or have any questions, please email us at TheKeepSmilingProject@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. Jen, you sweet thing! I would love to donate or do something to help. Please keep me in the loop! I would love to do the photo shoot, but I'm trying to figure out if the 9th will work for us. I'll get back to you on that. I love you and your darling dad! You are amazing and such a great example to your kids!

    ReplyDelete